Saline 20 ml is an injectable purified salt solution. It's often used as a short-term fluid replacement, and is frequently used by medical and aesthetic professionals to treat dehydration and hypovolemia. Saline 20 ml is an isotonic solution that helps to restore water and electrolytes in the body, and improve the overall health and wellbeing of patients. The composition of the solution makes it a good fit to be used as eye wash, as well as to wash wounds. However, it should be injected under the supervision of a medical professional to minimize potential risks and side effects.
Benefits of Saline 20 ml:
- the product consists of purified salt solution and can be used as a short term fluid replacement, which is essential for healing and speedy recovery
- it can be used to treat hypovolemia or dehydration
- significantly replenishes salt and electrolytes in the body
- by restoring the fluid balance of the body, the product improves patient’s overall health
Scope of Saline 20 ml:
- can be used for products dissolution
- used as a short-term fluid replacement
- utilized as an eyewash
- effective for wound cleansing
The product has contraindications and can only be used when prescribed by an appropriate specialist with a medical license.
Multicomponent medical product Saline 20 ml used to cleanse wounds, as an eye wash, supply water and salt to the body, and to dissolve products.