Medeyra Fine Dermal Filler
Medeyra Fine is the least viscous and dense hyaluronic filler in the series, developed for the introduction to the superficial dermal layer. The product is indicated for the correction of fine mimic and gravity wrinkles. It demonstrates the highest efficiency when applied in the forehead, neck, glabellar, periorbital and perioral areas. It is also successfully used for the correction of wrinkles in the nasolobial area. Synthesis of filler by the Hexagonal Block Stitching Technology together with much staged purification promotes 100% inclusion of hyaluronic acid to the solution along with complete elimination of cross-linking agents after the termination of manufacturing. The resulting filler is meeting the ISO и GMP standards that guarantees hypoallerginicity and lack of off-target effects of procedures.
Benefits of Medeyra Fine:
- the unique protocol of filer synthesis ensures the moderate viscoelasticity of the product, which perfectly suits for correction of fine mimic and gravity wrinkles
- the presence of lidocaine allows painless introduction of the product even to the most sensible areas including temporal, periorbital and perioral
- double cross-linking of hyaluronic acid in the product ensures stability of filler structure and consequent long duration of injection effects
- introduction of the filler might be provided by cannula or with application of several techniques, including papular, fan, mesh or linear retrograde
- the product successfully passed the tests on biological, physical and chemical safety that guarantees the absence of off-target and allergic reactions after procedures
Scope of Medeyra Fine:
- elimination of fine mimic wrinkles
- diminishment of wrinkles around eyes
- filling of low pronounced wrinkles on the forehead and glabellar area
- flattering of wrinkles on temporal and periorbital areas
HA 24 mg/ml, Lidocaine 0.3%
Hexagonal Block Stitching Technology (HBST)
superficial dermal layers
a low neckline,eye area,face,forehead,neck
crow's feet wrinkles,fine lines,forehead wrinkles,glabellar wrinkles,mimic wrinkles,periorbital area,superficial wrinkles,Venus rings,wrinkles around the eyes
The product is not suitable for independent use, has contraindications and can be used only by a qualified cosmetologist.
Hyaluronic filler Medeyra Fine for administration to the superficial dermis for elimination of fine wrinkles on the forehead, glabella, neck as well as areas around eyes and lips.