100 unitsInnotox 100U is an advanced injectable rejuvenating treatment based on botulinum toxin type A, an effective myorelaxant that blocks nerve impulses to muscles, making it a versatile solution for various cosmetic and therapeutic applications. The innovative formula of the treatment does not contain proteins, albumin, and gelatin, as well as any animal-derived compounds, ensuring high biocompatibility and hypoallergenicity of the product. The injectable treatment is manufactured using cutting-edge techniques, which help to achieve effects visible for up to 10 months.
Benefits of Innotox 100U:
- Innotox 100IU is highly effective in flattening fine, moderately pronounced, and deep wrinkles and folds, helping to achieve a younger look
- the composition of the product minimizes the possibility of any allergies and patient intolerances
- can be used both for cosmetic treatments, such as wrinkle smoothing, and other medical conditions, including hyperhidrosis treatment
- can be used for all skin types, including sensitive skin
- gives long-lasting results visible for 8-10 months after the injection
Scope of Innotox 100U:
- reduction of the appearance of wrinkles
- lip shaping and contouring
- lip shape correction
- facial shape correction
- blepharospasm correction
- hyperhidrosis treatment
100 units Clostridium Botulinum Toxin type A, L-methionine, Polysorbate-20, Phosphate Saline Buffer pH 7.0
Production of filler based on botulinum toxin without application of animal-derived protein components
back of the hand,calf muscles,face,foot,forehead,intramuscular,neck,nose
deep wrinkles and folds,hyperhidrosis,mimic wrinkles of forehead and glabella,mimic wrinkles,non-surgical nose correction,Venus rings,wrinkles around the eyes
The product is not suitable for independent use, has contraindications and can be used only by a qualified cosmetologist.
Medytox Co., Ltd., South Korea
Innotox 100U is a product containing botulinum toxin type A for wrinkle elimination, non-invasive nose and face plastics, and correction of the defects caused by muscle spasms.