NeoGenesis PDO Mono Threads
Neo Thread Mono, PDO, is a type of linear single fiber threads designed for minimally invasive skin lifting. The threads are made from Polydioxanone (PDO), a fully biodegradable material that is naturally absorbed by the body over time. With adherence to strict quality standards, the threads offer effective wrinkle reduction, face contouring, and rejuvenation treatments.
Benefits of Neo Thread Mono, PDO:
- smooth and barb-less design of Mono threads ensures a minimally invasive procedure, reducing the risk of trauma to the skin
- the effect of the injection lasts for up to 3 years, providing long-lasting and sustainable results
- fully-biodegradable PDO is removed from the body in 6-8 months without leaving any residual traces
Scope of Neo Thread Mono, PDO:
- reduction of fine lines in the neck area
- elimination of gravity and mimic wrinkles on the face
- restoring the face oval
manufacturing of injectable skin lifting threads based on PDO
PDO-based injectable lifting thread
wrinkle reduction, skin tightening and lifting
The product is not suitable for independent use, has contraindications and can be used only by a qualified cosmetologist.
NeoGenesis Co., Ltd., South Korea
Neo Thread Mono, PDO is used for reduction of fine lines in the neck area, diminishing weakly pronounced gravity and mimic wrinkles on the face, and revitalizing the face.