Liporase Hyaluronidase is an injectable product designed for the dissolution of hyaluronic acid fillers, as well as body fat reduction. It’s based on Hyaluronidase, which is an enzyme dissolving hyaluronic acid. As a result, Liporase Hyaluronidase is widely used in aesthetic medicine in cases of overfilling of dermal fillers, uneven distribution of fillers, as well as emergency situations of intra-arterial filler injections. Hyaluronidase has very high enzymatic activity, which speeds up the dissolution and absorption of hyaluronic acid, helping to get rid of undesired filler effects in several hours. Due to its enzymatic activity, the product is also used to reduce lymphatic stasis and body fat deposits, as well as an anti-cellulite solution.
Benefits of Liporase Hyaluronidase.
- Liporase speeds up the dissolution of hyaluronic acid and its absorption into the body
- Liporase Inj. is used in emergency cases connected to mismanaged hyaluronic filler injections
- professionals can use Liporase to correct any mishaps and help patients get rid of results they aren’t happy with
- due to very high enzymatic activity, Liporase is often used for reducing body fat
Scope of Liporase Hyaluronidase.
- accidental intra-arterial filler injection
- unevenly distributed hyaluronic-acid-based fillers
- overfilling of dermal fillers
- dissolving of misplaced hyaluronic acid fillers
- anti-cellulite and fat reduction
Hyaluronidase, Sodium Chloride
filler elimination,correction of side effects after filler injection
The product has contraindications and can only be used when prescribed by an appropriate specialist with a medical license.
Daehan New Pharm Co., Ltd., South Korea
Liporase Inj. - solution of hyaluronidase - an enzyme that dissolves the undesirable effects of HA-fillers use.