Hyaluronic filler Tesoro Implant Lidocaine is indicated for the face contouring and non-surgical face remodeling. It can be used for injection rhinoplasty and correction of cheekbones, chin, and the jaw line angle shape. Viscous texture of filler impedes migration from the injection point and provides long-lasting shape retention after administration. Manystaged purification of filler from the traces of cross-linking agents, proteins, metals and endotoxins guarantees safety and hypoallergenicity of the procedures. The presence of lidocaine decreases the pain during injections, providing the maximal comfort during such cosmetological manipulations.
Benefits of Tesoro Implant Lidocaine:
- high viscosity and density of filler makes it the convenient instrument for the non-surgical correction of nose, cheek-bone and chin shape
- for manufacturing of the product, the company applies solely natural components, providing high biocompatibility and hypoallergenicity of the filler
- perfectly suitable for the face contouring, since the filler preserves its shape for the long time up to 18 months after injection
- the presence of lidocaine in the composition minimizes the discomfort during the procedures
Scope of Tesoro Implant Lidocaine:
- non-surgical correction of nose shape
- face lifting and contouring
- remodeling of chin shape
- restoration of volumes and correction of cheek-bone shape
- correction of jaw line angles
HA 24 mg/ml, Lidocaine 0.3%
3-stage cross-linking technology (BDDE SHINE)
cheekbone,chin,face,lower face,mandibular angle,nose,subdermal layer
non-surgical nose correction,restoration of lost volumes,rhinoplasty,volumetric modeling,volumerization,face lifting,face contouring
The product is not suitable for independent use, has contraindications and can be used only by a qualified cosmetologist.
Hyaluronic filler Tesoro Implant Lidocaine for face contouring, restoration of lost volumes and non-surgical correction of chin and cheek-bone shape.