Neo Eye Thread - Mono / Cannula, PLLA
Neo Eye Thread - Mono / Cannula, PLLA is a model of threads that are based on a single fiber, specifically designed to treat the area around the eyes. This eye-specialized thread provides less bruising, bleeding, and edema. It gently lifts and tightens the skin around the eyes, while stimulating collagen production for a nourished, hydrated, and rejuvenated appearance. The threads are based on PLLA (Poly-L-Lactic Acid), a polymer based on lactic acid that is widely used to create mesothreads, which are known for the growth enhancement of skin fibroblasts and rejuvenation of the skin. The threads are produced maintaining the highest quality and safety standards and offer long-lasting results (up to 18 months).
Benefits of Neo Eye Thread - Mono / Cannula, PLLA:
- used in the delicate eye area, the threads are specifically designed to ensure a comfortable and safe procedure
- made of a bioabsorbable material, they naturally break down and are absorbed by the body over time, eliminating the need for removal
- by stimulating the production of skin collagen, the threads contribute to achieving a more youthful and rejuvenated appearance
Scope of Neo Eye Thread - Mono / Cannula, PLLA:
- reducing mimic wrinkles around the eyes
- eliminating under-eye bags
- lifting furrowed eyebrows
Poly-L-Lactic Acid (PLLA)
manufacturing of injectable skin lifting threads based on PLLA
PLLA-based injectable lifting thread
crow’s feet wrinkles, wrinkles around the eyes
O produto não é adequado para uso independente, tem contraindicações e só pode ser usado por um cosmetologista qualificado.
NeoGenesis Co., Ltd., Coréia do Sul
Neo Eye Thread - Mono / Cannula, PLLA is a safe and effective eye-specialized thread that gently lifts the skin around the eyes, stimulates collagen production, and provides a rejuvenated appearance without swelling or trauma.