This combination does not exist.
Sedy Fill HA Body Filler
Sedy Fill 10 сс is filler based on hyaluronic acid (HA), especially developed for the silhouette correction. This product is manufactured using HA of highest purity and quality with application of 3-staged HA cross-linking technology. This method allows forming of gel with high density that does not migrate from the injection point and preserves the effect from the procedures during the longest time in contrast to other fillers with high HA-content. Since HA is able to bind big amount of water, the product exhibits double action, including correction of body shape in the chosen area and increase in the moisturizing and elasticity of skin. If it is needed, the results of filler introduction might be corrected since the product is sensible to the action of hyaluronidase.
Benefits of Sedy Fill 10 сс:
- with application of single product, it is possible to provide low-invasive correction of different body areas
- the product provides concurrent correction of body shape. moisturizing and skin elasticity improvement
- because of the unique synthesis technique, the filler preserves the shape during the longer period of time in contrast to other fillers with higher HA-content
- the product possesses high degree of purity, does not contain any metal salts, endotoxins and traces of cross-linking agents, providing safety of injections
Scope of Sedy Fill 10 сс:
- correction of volumes in the buttocks area
- non-invasive breast augmentation
- restoration of soft tissues after surgeries
- shape-correction of inner and back surfaces of thighs
peito,área das nádegas,camada profunda de pele,músculos internos da coxa
aumento de nádegas e seios,perda de elasticidade,restauração de volumes perdidos,pele áspera,volume
O produto não é adequado para uso independente, tem contraindicações e só pode ser usado por um cosmetologista qualificado.
Maypharm Co., Ltd., Coréia do Sul
Sedy Fill 10 сс é um enchimento à base de ácido hialurónico para correcção da mama, nádegas, superfície interna e posterior da forma das coxas, bem como a restauração dos tecidos moles após cirurgias.